Based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
TBA (To Be Announced)
|USD||TBD (To Be Decided)|
|EUR||TBD (To Be Decided)|
Super MonkeyStar is a Shot'em up with strategic RPG elements. The game begins the struggle of the player-character Iter 13 against the mad robots uprising and their Robot Masters. These RPG elements influence the gameplay based on equipment, weapons, skills and powerups.
Iter – Is a genetically modified monkey from the Bioape Corps program. Designed to help mankind to keep peace in the different colonies that humans had conquered over the years. As the battle between mankind and galactic threads keep growing, the number of these animals is coming to almost extinction. Here is where a galactic call reaches Iter our hero, and immediately gets into hyper speed to help the colony Quimian Prime.
- 2D Shot'em up : Unlock different stages in Quimian Prime and defeat the robot uprising
- More than 15 stages to explore with different enemies and bosses
- Procedural Generated Levels - Every play is different and unexpected!
- RPG mechanics allows the player to level up, and acquire different skills and powerups
- Prepare for combat as you prefer: customizable weapons, rockets and drones allow more than 200 combinations possible
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Showcased at Indievelopment 2015" Indievelopment 2015, 15 May, 2015
- "Showcased at AnimeConNL 2017" Indievelopment 2017, Jul, 2017
- "This game has a lot of potential"
- Overheard in the crowd at Indievelopment, Indievelopment
- "I love the character and the art!"
- Visitor, Indievelopment
- "This game is challenging as hell"
- Visitor, AnimeCon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Radical Graphics
Radical Graphics is an Indie Development Studio based in Amsterdam, Europe. They design and develop entertainment software such as Web Apps, Games and Gamification solutions. The studio is founded by Manuel González and José Gómez de Lara, two game industry veterans going indie to the exciting future : Game Design, Mobile, Web Apps, Gamification & Virtual Reality.
More information on Radical Graphics, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Super Monkey Star Credits
Jose Gomez de Lara
Game Design, Development & Animations, Radical Graphics
Game Design, Development & Audio Design, Radical Graphics
Game Development & Level Design, Radical Graphics
Game Design, Art, Double Ring
Art, Double Ring
Music Composition, Freelancer
Music Composition-DJ, Freelancer